RhythmiaBreath stress and anxiety sessions priorities the understanding and treatment of the nervous system to address underlying causes of symptoms and triggers.
Our main goal is to safely stabilize symptoms of anxiety through certain methodologies and techniques.
RhythmiaBreath individual therapy programme includes the following:
- Nurse-lead care planning
- Hemodynamic assessment
- Specific blood test assessment (Optional)
- Sleeping hygiene education
- Self-care strategies to control and manage some triggers
- Nervous system stabilization therapies
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Massage therapy (Optional)
- Osteopathy assessment for nervous system dysfunctions (Optional)
- Heart-Brain coherence therapy
- Virtual reality for stress management (Optional)
- Breathing exercises
- Yoga therapy
- Nutritional Therapy (Optional)
- Comprehensive questionnaire for stress and anxiety
It is important to understand that some level of anxiety is completely normal in our fast-paced modern life. Everyone has feelings of anxiety at some point in their life. However, sometimes people can find it hard to control their worries and fears. When daily routines are perceived as dangerous or worrisome, the nervous system is overstimulated leading to an abnormal activation and poor deactivation of the fight or flight response.
At RhythmiaBreath, we help our patients to understand that their stress and anxiety can be treated or managed successfully so they can navigate everyday life and its challenges without fear and worry.
Some of the anxiety-related disorders we work with are:
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Social anxiety disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Breathing disorders
Treatments / Our approach
All our techniques and methodologies are designed to restore the nervous system and get our patients feeling confident and back in control. We do not simply focus on the diagnosis but we prioritise treating the person holistically, understanding the capabilities of our mind and body to find strength and find new patterns of thinking. Understanding that every person processes trauma and trauma-related symptoms different is important to us, hence our team do not adhere to a single treatment approach to everyone, but instead chooses carefully which methodology is best for every individual.