Sherezade Ruano holds a MSc in Cardiac Nursing and has extensive experience in the Research Field. She works with highly renowned consultant cardiologist, psychiatrists, psychologist and holistic therapists.
Sherezade holds a MSc in Cardiac Nursing and has extensive experience in the Research Field. She works with highly renowned consultant cardiologist, psychiatrists, psychologist and holistic therapists. Founder and Director of RhythmiaBreath Program and Method, provides the best quality of care in Western medicine, whilst bringing the holistic perspective of optimising and balancing the function of every system in the body through evidence based therapies. Fruit of her research work, she has been co-author in several studies in preventive medicine and cardiovascular research. She is currently a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) in arrhythmias and independently run clinics in the community where she promotes lifestyle interventions for improving cardiac health alongside with conventional medical management for heart disease, cardiac rhythm disturbances, stress and anxiety. Sherezade works closely with high standard organisations such as The British Heart Foundation (BHF) and Arrhythmia Alliance. She trained as a Cardiac and Cancer Yoga Therapist in the US and qualified as a yoga teacher in London by the highly acclaimed training offered by Triyoga, in London. Her interest in this field is in the effects of mind-body practices -yoga based interventions- for chronic conditions and specific clinical outcomes. Sherezade is one of member of an International Medical Group of Holistic Recovery where she offers her expertise and supervises that all patients are compliance with the lifestyle modifications necessary to achieve an optimal recovery. Sherezade offers private and individualised session in-hospital settings prior surgery and for long-term hospitalisation. Centres where she has practiced:
Wellington Hospital, Imperial College-Hammersmith NHS Trust, St John’s and Elizabeth Hospital. Private Clinics: The Elixir Clinic (London). International Centres where she has taken RhythmiaBreath method:
– Royal Hayatt, Kuwait.
– Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort (International Holistic Recovery clinical supervisor, patient safeguarding).
– Sha Wellness Spa, Valencia, Spain (Yoga therapist / Clinical Practitioner). Sheraton Hotel Gran Canaria (Cardiac Rehabilitation retreat coordinator).
– Le Mandala Hotel, Saint Tropez, France (Private Retreat supervisor and coordinator).
– Yumby Bay Rosewood Hotel, Antigua (Private Cardiac Rehabilitation and Addiction Recovery clinical supervisor).
– Baptist Health Hospital, South Florida, USA (Cardiac Research Nurse, clinical team coordinator, Private cardiac care Unit)
|Specialty ||Founder & Director|
|Degrees ||MSc Cardiac Nursing|
|Work Days|| Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday |